Located on Hwy 331,
Connery’s Berry Farm is well known to Manitobans
for our friendly staff and tasty berries!
2021 season coming soon!
Best estimate is around July 1st but we will update the estimate when the plants are flowering as this is the best indicator of when the berries will actually be ready.
COVID-19 Requirements For U-Pick
- Postpone your visit if you or a member of your group has come into contact with someone with COVID-19 OR is showing any potential symptoms of COVID-19 OR have recently travelled out of province.
- Sorry no eating berries in the field this year.
- Please use the washrooms provided.
- Wash and sanitize your hands prior to picking.
- You must use our boxes – they are free of charge. We can’t allow ice cream pails or old boxes this year.
- Stay on your designated row.
- Touch only the berries you intend to purchase.
- Pets are not allowed in the field.
- Garbage must be disposed of in garbage cans.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
How We Pick
- Our staff will assign you a row number, please pick only on that row so we can keep track of where has been picked.
- Gently move the leaves to find all the berries.
- Pick only berries which are ripe = all red. Berries which still have some white or green are not ready and will not ripen once picked.
- Leave the hull (the green part) on the berry until you are ready to wash and eat them. This helps them stay fresh longer.
- Fill your baskets. Please not so much that the berries fall to the ground when carrying.
- Be gentle with the berries as strawberries can easily bruise, especially when it is hot outside.
Not sure where we are?
Click on the google map below