Located on Hwy 331, Connery’s Berry Farm is well known to Manitobans for our friendly staff and tasty berries!
2023 season approaching
Anticipated start date
Wednesday June 28th!
🍓 Strawberries 🍓
$18 U-Pick & $24 Pre-Picked
Food Safety Requirements For U-Pick
- Postpone your visit if you or a member of your group has come into contact with someone with COVID-19 OR is showing any potential symptoms of COVID-19.
- Use the washrooms provided.
- Wash and sanitize your hands prior to picking.
- 4 litre boxes are provided free of charge. If you wish to bring your own pails, they must be 4 litres – if we aren’t sure of their size then you will be asked to use our boxes.
- Stay on your designated row.
- Touch only the berries you intend to purchase.
- Pets are not allowed in the field.
- Garbage must be disposed of in garbage cans.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- The berry trailer will be in use for rides to and from the field.
- No smoking / vaping / etc – not in the fields or on the road or near the berry shack.
How To Pick at Connery’s
- Our staff will assign you a row number, please pick only on that row so we can keep track of where has been picked.
- Gently move the leaves to find all the berries.
- Pick only berries which are ripe = all red. Berries which still have some white or green are not ready and will not ripen once picked.
- Leave the hull (the green part) on the berry until you are ready to wash and eat them. This helps them stay fresh longer.
- Fill your baskets. Please not so much that the berries fall to the ground when carrying.
- Be gentle with the berries as strawberries can easily bruise, especially when it is hot outside.
Not sure where we are?
Click on the google map below