Connery’s Berry Farm is well known to Manitobans for our friendly staff and tasty berries!
🍓 Looking forward to the 2024 season! 🍓
U-Pick is first come, first served from 8am to 7:30pm (or until we are picked out for the day)
- Our staff will assign you a row number, please pick only on that row so we can keep track of where has been picked.
- 4 litre boxes are provided free of charge. If you wish to bring your own pails, they must be 4 litres – if we aren’t sure of their size then you will be asked to use our boxes.
- Gently move the leaves to find all the berries.
- Pick only berries which are ripe = all red. Berries which still have some white or green are not ready and will not ripen once picked.
- Leave the hull (the green part) on the berry until you are ready to wash and eat them. This helps them stay fresh longer.
- Fill your baskets. Please not so much that the berries fall to the ground when carrying.
- Be gentle with the berries as strawberries can easily bruise, especially when it is hot outside.
- Use the washrooms & garbage cans provided.
- Pets are not allowed in the field.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- No smoking / vaping / etc – not in the fields or on the road or near the berry shack.
Pre-Pick as available
- Pre-picks are picked fresh each morning and around 10am, we will know if we have extras for that day.
- Strawberries can be pre-ordered up until 8pm the night before (or we hit our maximum limit) either by using the form below or calling the berry phone line 204-428-3924.
- Pre-orders for the same day can only be done by phone (not online) and you must speak to someone in the berry shack (we can not accept orders by voicemail or email or messages on our social media pages).
- OR stop by and visit us to see if there are any extras. Remember to call or visit AFTER 10am because we don’t know before then!
- The form is disabled when we are maxed out on our orders or when the season is closed.
Not sure where we are?
Click on the google map below