Located on Hwy 331, Connery’s Berry Farm is well known to Manitobans for our friendly staff and tasty berries!
2021 season is finished – see you next year!
COVID-19 Requirements For U-Pick
- Postpone your visit if you or a member of your group has come into contact with someone with COVID-19 OR is showing any potential symptoms of COVID-19 OR have recently travelled out of province.
- Sorry no eating berries in the field this year.
- Please use the washrooms provided.
- Wash and sanitize your hands prior to picking.
- You must use our boxes – they are free of charge. We can’t allow ice cream pails or old boxes this year.
- Stay on your designated row.
- Touch only the berries you intend to purchase.
- Pets are not allowed in the field.
- Garbage must be disposed of in garbage cans.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Only 4 households are able to use the berry trailer for rides to and from the field at one time. Please know that it is faster to walk than to ride!
- Must wear a mask when interacting with staff.
How To Pick at Connery’s
- Our staff will assign you a row number, please pick only on that row so we can keep track of where has been picked.
- Gently move the leaves to find all the berries.
- Pick only berries which are ripe = all red. Berries which still have some white or green are not ready and will not ripen once picked.
- Leave the hull (the green part) on the berry until you are ready to wash and eat them. This helps them stay fresh longer.
- Fill your baskets. Please not so much that the berries fall to the ground when carrying.
- Be gentle with the berries as strawberries can easily bruise, especially when it is hot outside.
Not sure where we are?
Click on the google map below