U-Pick is $13 this year and by appointment only.
Due to poor weather this winter we have some winterkill and therefor there are an extremely limited number of appointments.
There are a lot of people wanting to come pick this year and we are very sorry that we won’t be able to accommodate everybody.
Please note that we have had to make some changes this year due to COVID-19.
1) Postpone your visit if you or a member of your group has come into contact with someone with COVID-19 OR is showing any potential symptoms of COVID-19 OR have recently travelled out of province.
2) Sorry no eating berries in the field this year.
3) Please use the washrooms provided.
4) Wash and sanitize your hands prior to picking.
5) You must use our boxes – they are free of charge. We can’t allow ice cream pails or old boxes this year.
6) Stay on your designated row.
7) Touch only the berries you intend to purchase.
8) Pets are not allowed in the field.
9) Garbage must be disposed of in garbage cans.
10) Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
11) Only 4 households are able to use the berry trailer for rides to and from the field at one time. Please know that it is faster to walk than to ride anyways!
12) Must wear mask when interacting with staff.