2023 Season Closed.
U-Pick is first come, first served from 8am to 7:30pm (or until we are picked out for the day)
How To Pick at Connery’s
- Our staff will assign you a row number, please pick only on that row so we can keep track of where has been picked.
- 4 litre boxes are provided free of charge. If you wish to bring your own pails, they must be 4 litres – if we aren’t sure of their size then you will be asked to use our boxes.
- Gently move the leaves to find all the berries.
- Pick only berries which are ripe = all red. Berries which still have some white or green are not ready and will not ripen once picked.
- Leave the hull (the green part) on the berry until you are ready to wash and eat them. This helps them stay fresh longer.
- Fill your baskets. Please not so much that the berries fall to the ground when carrying.
- Be gentle with the berries as strawberries can easily bruise, especially when it is hot outside.
- Use the washrooms & garbage cans provided.
- Pets are not allowed in the field.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- No smoking / vaping / etc – not in the fields or on the road or near the berry shack.